Saturday, December 16, 2006

Top 10 Reasons I need a Laptop

10. I want to blog leisurely wherever I may be
9. I enjoy a random lap warming from an overworked motor
8. The basement has ghosts
7. I want to sit at Starbucks and pretend I'm writing my dissertation
6. no more Rude Randi "When are you getting off the computer?"
5. I need to be able to answer my myspace fans at a moment's notice
4. Black & Grey my colors
3. who doesn't want MAXIMUM BLING
2. Tap into someone else's wireless connection and BLAMO- You've got mail...
1. I've been really good all year Santa....

3 comments:

mizzmegpie said...

2300 DOLLARS FOR A LAPTOP!!! Mine was 500 dollars and works great. except i dont have a mic and i dont have a web cam or a lot of memory or a pretty color...oh wait maybe i should have forked out the money for a cool laptop.

ShePutsTheLotionOnHerSkin said...

I don't get it...why doesn't your rich husband just buy it for you? Does he hate your happiness? I mean, he bought the morning show those t-shirts, why won't he just but you your million dollar lap top?? by the way...you should talk to mzzmegpie and buy the one she has...like you will know how to use the webcam and mic anyway. Plus, if you really wanna look like you're writing your disertation at starbucks you will need a student (poorer) grad computer, or you won't be believable.

lovingmysoldier said...

I LOVE my laptop...jealous??? In fact, I am using it right now...the only problem is it will be joining my wonderful husband if Afghanistan, because apparently that is why we are sending men overseas. So they can play on their laptops!