Sunday, December 3, 2006

Poppin the Disco

Greetings! My first blog ever! Well, technically not ever I did have a minor blogging career over on myspace but hopefully this will open up the undiscovered potential of my left brain and the words will just start a-flowin. With this blog I also did open up a gmail account so I'm now discorandi@gmail.com.
Oh and YES this is much inspired by the one and only and extremely witty Vedjen. To you I owe my Oscars, Grammys & belief in Nick Lachey. My family thanks you.

Alright- less is more, so I'm going to go back to designing this fabulous Blogspot and hopefully one day will be able to afford my very own url address!! Dear Santa or Baby Jesus...

6 comments:

winnipegbaby said...

Excellent Disco Randi, you are so smart.... ;-) And pretty too. You must be a lot like your Mother!!
PS: I think you would have better luck with "dear Santa"

Disco said...

true dat

Nannie said...

Way to go Randi, cool blog. You younguns sure know how to do such cool stuff! I agree with Winnipegbaby you are very pretty, but I think that you must take after your beautiful auntie.
Love you!

vedjen said...

I feel so special! Can't wait to read more of your perfectly opinionated tyrants -- especially now that you are outside of myspace.

Welcome to the geekdom. (Sorry I can't figure out how to actually give it to you.)

Laura said...

Very cool D-Randi!! May all your dreams come true with this latest adventure!! It will be nice to read about your fun-filled, exciting life!!

Big Randy said...

Of course any comment left by me, will be critically analyzed by my wife. So...... Let me take you down, cause I'm going to.. strawberry fields, nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about.
Love to Quinn and Sage.