Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Book of Excuses

One day I'm going to sit down and write a book of excuses.....because I have many, I just can't think of all of them right now. And I couldn't possibly start it right now because I have so much other stuff to do. Which is hard when you have a toddler- I can't clean when she's sleeping...yet when she's awake I can't do much except entertain her. It's hard to make dinner when there's not a lot of food in the house, but the weather's so bad, I don't really want to drive in it to the store for groceries.
I could clean the basement when Quinn's sleeping since she's upstairs, but most of the crap is Cort's and I just wouldn't know where to begin, PLUS the xmas storage boxes are sitting out and well- we've still got the decorations up. I could take them down, but this is one of my only days off and I would like to relax.
I would love to relax more....but there's just so much to be done.

1 comment:

lovingmysoldier said...

I totally agree...you go girl!