Monday, December 11, 2006

Tis the Season Gimme Gimme

Why is it that Christmas brings out the most greedy people? Or maybe they save up all year long and then "let'er rip" Dec. 1st and on.....
As most of you know what I do all day long....let me fill you in on the part I try to forget about it.
I have to be nice....YES ME! I have to PRETEND to be nice....and it takes every inch of my stretched out, tired and artificially enhanced body to not tell them to FUCK OFF after about 5 seconds of listening to their bullshit stories....
Did you realize that EVERYONE in Utah is down on their luck this year. They have nothing....and because they have nothing- not a pot to piss in- they want concert tickets or concert flyaways...

Redneck Math
Kidney Failure + Country Radio Station = Free Brad Paisley Tickets
Dead Baby + Country Radio Station = $100 Gift Card to Walmart

I'm sorry to be so cynical and ruthless, but I hear these stories 100 times a day. Why have they waited so long to do anything...P.S. McDonald's is STILL HIRING...

I watched a local television station "Grant a Christmas wish" by showing up at this family's house unexpectedly and bring them gifts. When the reporter asked the 10 yr old boy what he wanted for Christmas...expecting this to be her shining moment where her station could take this piece of the bit to use in the Holiday promo ...what do you think he said?
He said "I want a PS3"......
OH SNAP!
Welcome to Utah or to America...which is it?

1 comment:

ShePutsTheLotionOnHerSkin said...

ok, so you know that cry fest show on ABC where that team of homosexuals build a house for a family with a retarded kid or a hypoglycemic grandparent?? Well they are filming in Utah and they have had some many volunteers they are having to turn people away. Meanwhile, Habitat for Humanity can't get any volunteers. people are so charming. Tis the season...to get your 15 minutes of fame building a theme house for a family with a burned dad.