Friday, June 1, 2007

Blogging at work

Is probably a huge no no but I'm sitting here at 4:23p on Friday afternoon and I see exactly one person in my peripheral....NO ONE IS HERE.
And let's be honest...show of hands for those of you who myspace at work. Yes I'm raising my hand...what better way to look forward to finishing a project than anticipating the red screaming letters "NEW MESSAGES". Plus my myspace song is really lame right now so I'll eat up about 10 minutes trying to find the newest coolest song...gots to stick with the trends.

So....yes, I'm blogging at work and under someone else's log in...so if a history was pulled on this person they would see my blog and then there would be at least one other person reading my blog...Bitter no? Well maybe a little.

To my next point of business...all of you lazy slutty fingers out there find time to play online sodoku or check out perezhilton.com but you can't be bothered to leave a comment. Could be the reason I haven't posted in a coons age...but it's not...my fingers are as lazy and slutty as the next.

I want to say I'll be more regular and post daily or even weekly but I can't be held to committments like that. IE: I paid for Quinn to do swimming lessons- $50 for 7 sessions...she went to 2 of them....
WAIT THOUGH...she was sick, had asthma, one week was her birthday...and the last two weeks....well .....they're at 9:30a in the freakin morning!! Who can wake up, eat breakfast and be in their swimming gear and at the pool by 9:30a???? Seriously? And it's only 25 minutes long... like what's the point? I should have just found out when open pool time is and let her and her Dad go down for a couple hours....that would be well worth 50 bucks!!

Anyway, someone else just walked into their office so maybe I should pretend to do some work...although all this clickity click typing noise makes people think I'm doing something really important. Someone just walked by a couple minutes ago and said "listen to her type!"

TEEHEE!!

3 comments:

MikeE said...

At least if you are typing something it sounds like your working, unlike when you are taking your poop breaks. They probably just think you are sick when those times come around.

Hagard95 said...

I'd say 99.5% of my time on the internet is done while I am at work. I rarely get on the net at home.

In fact I would say a bare minimum of 75% of my time at work is spent goofing off in some way or other on the internet. But in my defense the rest of the time I'm putting out some high quality shit or extinguishing some major fires. So that makes up for it right?

I'm sure it will all come crumbling down at some point but for now I'm going to enjoy the free buffet and so should you.

vedjen said...

Maybe if you spent more time blaaaahhhging at work, there wouldn't be months of this agonizing impatience waiting for your next post. Tell your boss I just won't stand for it.

Welcome back.