Monday, March 26, 2007

Disco's back, back again....

Post Nasal Trip Drip

I'm feeling quite...... lame

Here are some promises for you.

1. I promise I will never again make fun of Madonna's fake English accent because I will be using one now too
2. I promise to at least put on real clothes for the next 6 months...the fashion there was OUT OF THIS WORLD .....or should I say out of this country....VERY HIGH QUALITY and it hit me like a maxed out credit card
3. I promise to get pictures up and emailed out as soon as I find an hour by myself
4. I promise in every conversation I will refer to the royal family or Elizabethan history in some way, shape or form
5. I promise I'm going to be less of a big, fat, ignorant American....cuz that's what I felt like over there.

They report worldly news, they mix their tabloids with their real news and they say "is that to stay or take away?"

I'm in love
Beam me back Lizzie .....or Chuck....or even Camilla

1 comment:

vedjen said...

Horrah!

Glad you had a great time over there. Any luck snogging a royal?

We've been feeling the bug again and are hoping to fly over for our anniversary this fall but I think you have just sealed our fate.

Can't wait to see pics!