Saturday, March 10, 2007

Brightside

I don't know if it's something about my childhood or how I feel about karma or what but I always force myself to see the shitty side of things or wonder why the shitties aren't happening to me.
For example: Trip to London....kickass muthafuckin trip to London
Inside my brain:
-Why is this happening to us? Why do we deserve this? What gives us the right to take advantage of this opportunity....

I know, I know.....exactly what you're thinking....SHUT UP ALREADY RANDI and take a fucking free trip to London.
But no, it doesn't work that way in my head.

And here's what I'm most concerned about:
I've been looking forward to this trip for at least the past 2 months. We've been preparing for it day in day out. New clothes, new cell phone (or should I say celly....that's what they say right? =) New car- well it wasn't exactly for the trip but Cort wanted to get it before we left....SEE EVERYTHING has been worked around this little trip. So how am I going to feel the day we come back? How do you cope? What a let down! I'm nervous that I'm going to have a breakdown when we get back since I've been looking forward to this for so long.
And that, my cyber mates is my biggest concern right now. Not that I leave on Monday for probably one of the most awesome hook ups in radio history but how will I feel come next Tuesday? Hmmm?



Sidenote: oooh Robin Thicke looks just like his dad....I can't see him as a sex object....sorry...watching VH1...he's like a Waaaaaay too clean cut Justin Timberlake....I feel like I'm waiting for Tracey Gold to walk in on this music video and ask her dad for lunch money and then wait for it.....laugh track.

1 comment:

winnipegbaby said...

They call it a MOBILE.... with a LOOOOONG "I". (We shan't forget watching "Couples" on the "telly" on BBC America) The trunk of a car is called a "boot"... the windshield is a "windscreen" gas is "petrol".... So many Britishisms, so little time. Have a smashing good time and don't forget to ring me after you have arrived.
Love, Mum