Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My MEME for YUYU

In case you don't know what a MEME is....well I don't really feel like explaining it but it's like a survey about you but it's 6 things people don't know about you...and I've been tagged by this fiery, hairy legged red head. And since most of the time no one can shut me up, I'm gonna have to think long and hard to find 6 things no one knows about me. OH sorry- just reviewed the definition of MEME and it's 6 weird things about me....I'm pretty weird so shouldn't be very hard

If you read my blogs then you probably know the first one, but shut up about it and enjoy 2-6

1. I'm afraid of aliens....this is not a joke, this is a serious confession of the randi-o broadcast system (my apologies, working 6 days a week is fabulously seeping into my brainery). Anyway, back to the extra terrestrial at hand- yes deathly afraid from cradle to my 30's ....think I've been abducted a couple times (should the abduction confession count as #2? should I ask the aliens?)

2. There are 7 things I refuse to eat and while I was dating my husband I forced him to memorize all 7 as a gesture of his true love and affection for me and would make him regurgitate them at parties like a monkey trick. Here they are in no particular order...I hate them all equally: Eggnog, All Types of Melon, fortune cookies, cotton candy, whoppers- the chocolate covered malt candy, licorice ,,,hmmm can't remember #7- just tried calling my husband and he didn't answer so as soon as I remember or he calls me back I will update hate list. OOH I just remembered what it was: Smores...I hate smores...YUCK!

3. I have changed my entire outfit while driving in the car. Now I haven't done it in a couple years now, but for a while there it seemed like it was almost a daily occurrence. Really it was only when I was leaving work late and trying to make a step class or yoga or what not.

4. I have peed in my car. Some of you may know this story and again to that I say shut up already and enjoy the wit and brilliance of my story telling skills. During my studious collegiate-ness at Western I was driving home one SAturday afternoon with all my laundry so my parents could wash it, buy me groceries and fill my tank. Western to Yaktown is about a 4 hour drive. 45 minutes into my drive there was a huge 4 semi accident on the freeway and everything was stopped. Everything was stopped FOR.EV.AH....so I sat in a dead standstill for about an hour reading my book and chewing gum and sippin on my Dr. Pepper. and sipping and sipping. Then I decided to stop sippin. Then I decided to stop chewing my gum, thinking that was a little too much movement for my body. Then I decided to no longer sit but perhaps thrust my pelvis up so I could stretch for a little more bladder room. Then I decided to look for anyway off the freeway, when that failed I decided to look for any type of dark area because it was about 3p in the afternoon oh and late spring...think Mayish. At this point gypsies have squatted and people are barbecuing and walking their dogs....I wish I was exaggerating....since I am such a calm person I frantically started staring out the window imagining that I could steal one of the orange cones on the ground bring it back to the car and use it as a funnel and pee into the teeny tiny 12 oz dr. pepper can. However, being the only person in my Cherokee and with the whole squatter situation I was afraid to get out. So again, the calm collected soul I am, I started CRYING I HAVE TO FUCKING PEEE BAAAADDDDDD!!! HELP HELP! I CAN'T DO THIS!!!
That's when it dawned on me- I have the entire basked of dirty clothes in the back seat.
With a sweatshirt over my head so I could have some privacy and 3 t-shirts under my butt- I Peed....and it was glorious and the warm, stench lingered until...well until I sold the car.

5. I enjoy pooping 3-4 times a day. It makes me feel cleansed. Sometimes I'll even drink more coffee just to assure my intestines will push through that 3rd or 4th session.

6. I think I sing really really well. No really really well. I will act shy in front of you and say "oh no I suck" but secretly in the bowels of my ego I think I fuckin rock. Like Sarah McLachlan rock...well maybe not that good...like Lindsay Lohan - with-the-proper-production-rock...which is still pretty damn good...I'll say

1 comment:

mizzmegpie said...

what is wrong with whoopers? licorice is gross!! Peeing on top of your pile of clothes is gross too, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!! So did you mom still wash your clothes??!! I too think that I am a really good singer, wanna try out for American Idol with me!! Maybe next year they will go to SLC!!