Monday, June 14, 2010

Worst Neighbor Ever!

I do highly covet that title.
Yes. Me.
I, without a doubt am one of the worst neighbors ever. As I sit here on my laptop watching from a hidden corner in the house so no one can see me as my neighbor's 65 year old mother weeds my garden out of the kindness of her heart. Thinking she's going to surprise me.
And frankly I am surprised. But also super guilty.
If I was a decent human being I would have rushed out there 15 minutes ago and said something like "Oh! No No! you don't need to do that! REALLY! Thank you so much but I will get to it! Oh Gosh! You're so sweet!".
Hmph. How perplexing. I mean I would love to go out there and be all nice and whatever, but my ass is super duper comfy right here holding a warm laptop.
mmmmm....in fact, think I'll take a nap. and then I'll be super surprised when I wake up and have the whole thing weeded!
WE BOTH WIN!

1 comment:

Aking005 said...

Oh my gawd...I almost spit water across the table when I read this. love it.